Below is some general jewellery care guidance on how to keep your sterling silver jewellery looking its best.
- Store your jewellery separately in it’s organic cotton pouch, or in a jewellery box.
- Remove jewellery before sleeping, exercising, showering- moisture will cause it to tarnish.
- Chemicals like suncream, perfume, body lotion, bleach, etc., can speed up the tarnishing process of sterling silver, so remember to take your jewellery off before using these sorts of products.
- Silver is a relatively soft metal, so try to avoid dropping your jewellery or doing anything that could put pressure on it like carrying heavy objects whilst wearing rings.
- To clean, use a mild dish soap and warm water. Rinse with clean water then use a soft cloth to dry.
- Matt finishes will eventually become more polished with wear. To re-matt you can gently rub with a scotch brite pad.